- All the functions of frequency counters and more
- Ultra-fast time measurements of pulse trains and dynamic frequency changes – up to 20 million measurements per second, each with picosecond resolution
- Modular instruments provide high throughput – results are available in less than 50 microseconds from the start command for short duration measurements
- 10 measurement functions - Frequency, Pulse Width, Time Interval, and more
- PXI/PXIe and PCI/PCIe formats
- Great for automated test systems and general lab use
TIAs are ultra high performance time and frequency measurement instruments. Their high resolution and throughput,
combined with continuous measurement capability, allow you to make measurements that are not possible with traditional
time-interval counters. You can analyze the dynamic variations in pulse timing, pulsewidth, or frequency.
The difference between true TIAs and traditional counter/timers is analogous to the difference between voltmeters and scopes.
- 1µHz to 4.1GHz Square Wave, Plus DC
- Ultra-Low Phase Noise and Jitter (<0.3ps)
- Spur-free Phase Noise at All Frequencies
- Practically Perfect™ 20-Digit Frequency Resolution
- Great value
Clock and Frequency Generators with extremely accurate and stable square wave clock signals at up to 4.1GHz.
You can set the frequency with an unmatched resolution of 20 digits, and the jitter is below 0.3ps regardless of the frequency.
If what you need is a clock, square waves are superior to sinewaves, especially at lower frequencies. For example, a 1.6V peak-to-peak
10MHz sinewave has a slew rate of only 50 V/µs. The square wave from these clock generators has a slew rate of 10,000 V/µs. This
slew rate is constant, even at extremely low frequencies.
- Fully electronic switching to 5 GHz (no relays)
- 9 or 18 channels in a single PXI slot
- Single ended or differential
- Comparator inputs with programmable levels
- Preserve picosecond timing accuracy
Multiplexers allow you to expand to a large number of channels for selecting high speed signals for measurement
by a veriety of instruments including time interval analyzers and oscilloscopes.
Carmel Instruments is a leading manufacturer of precision time and
frequency measurement and generation instruments for research and automated test applications.
We are dedicated to providing the highest performance in each class with the
world's best value.